Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cold Coffee

Cold Coffee~

Iced coffee is a cold variant of coffee. Iced coffee is my life. When I wake up, I start each day not with a blessed glass of creamy iced coffee in a glass. I’ve been an iced coffee freakazoid for years and years. To say I couldn’t live without it is an understatement. It gives me the tools I need to cope :) :)



Ingredients:
  • 6 teaspoons of instant coffee, 
  • 2 cups of boiling water, 
  • 6 teaspoons of coffee mate, 
  • teaspoons of chocolate syrup, 
  • 4 teaspoons of cream, 
  • 8 teaspoons of sugar, 
  • whipped cream for garnish (according to need).



Instructions:
  1. At first mix the coffee with the hot water very well on a large bowl. 
  2. Then mix all the ingredients except the whipped cream and blend it properly. 
  3. Now pour the ice cubes on a serving glass then pour the coffee mixture on the glass and garnish it
  4. with the whipped cream. 
  5. Lastly serve the cold coffee and enjoy :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment